Chris Hill owns shares of Amazon.com. Joe Magyer owns shares of Amazon.com. The Motley Fool owns shares of Amazon.com. Motley Fool newsletter services recommend Amazon.com. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Oct 29, 2012 at 7:15PM
The following video is from Friday's Motley Fool Money radio show, featuring host Chris Hill along with analysts Joe Magyer, Ron Gross, and James Early. In this segment, the focus is on Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN), which just posted its first losing quarter in more than five years. However, these Q3 losses are a byproduct of Amazon's long-term winning strategy, which will pay dividends to shareholders down the road. Listen in on the guys' full conversation and analysis below.
Full-time host of the Motley Fool Money radio show, MarketFoolery podcast, and other things. Part-time connoisseur of movies, basketball & fine bourbon.
- Oct 29, 2012 at 7:15PM
- Technology and Telecom
- Amazon's Free Shipping Is Killing These Companies' Margins
- Amazon Is Even Disrupting Warren Buffett's Wide-Moat Investments
- 5 Top Motley Fool Stocks to Buy Now
- Don't Waste Your Money on Cryptocurrencies: These 3 Stocks Are Better Buys
- Tech Stocks This Week: Drobox Files for IPO, HPE Stock Jumps, and More