Sometimes, on election night, when the numbers start coming in, they look exactly like the predictions. Sometimes, they don't. In this video, Nate Silver talks to Motley Fool Analyst Chris Hill about what happens when the polls and the election don't agree, and what it will mean for this year's down-to-the-wire election barn burner.
Nov 2, 2012 at 7:22PM
Full-time host of the Motley Fool Money radio show, MarketFoolery podcast, and other things. Part-time connoisseur of movies, basketball & fine bourbon.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Join Stock Advisor
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/21/2021.
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Qualtrics International Inc. (XM) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- United Airlines Holdings Inc (UAL) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Texas Capital Bancshares, inc (TCBI) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Exxon is Weighing Whether to Drop Some of Its Biggest Oil Projects
- As Waistbands Return, Blackstone Buys a Majority Stake in Spanx