In the following video, Motley Fool energy analyst Joel South talks us through EOG Resources' (NYSE:EOG) third-quarter earnings release, and why the company's production helped it significantly surpass all the projections for the quarter. The company's huge production abilities compared with its competitors, and its railroads that give it dominating transport capabilities, have let it stay ahead and continually growing even as natural gas prices fall to an all-time low. All this is great news for shareholders, as the prices per share continue to rise.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/23/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- NextEra Energy Continues to Tap New Sources of Growth
- Got $500? These 3 Stocks Could Make You Richer 1 Dividend Check at a Time
- This Energy Stock Has Doubled in 2021 -- Could it Keep Rising?
- Celanese Corporation (CE) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Insteel Industries, inc (IIIN) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript