While Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) has gained fame and fortune for selling simple, tightly integrated systems, Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is well known for prizing features inside over form. Those days may finally be over. This week, Mr. Softy unveiled a new version of Skype that integrates MSN Messenger for aggregated chats. It's a small but user-friendly step that, over time, could draw more consumers into its ecosystem. Find out more in the video below.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/20/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- If You'd Invested $1,000 in Microsoft in 2014, This Is How Much You Would Have Today
- Microsoft Earnings Preview: Metrics Investors Should Watch
- 2 Leading Tech Stocks to Buy in 2021 and Beyond
- Microsoft Completed Numerous Acquisitions These Past Few Months
- Here's How Microsoft Is Using Artificial Intelligence