The following video is from Friday's Motley Fool Money roundtable discussion with host Chris Hill and analysts Ron Gross, James Early and Joe Magyer. In this segment, the guys talk about whether the big market sell-offs we saw this week were caused entirely by the election, or whether they were more based on the looming fiscal cliff ahead, and how coming current events may cause either market pops, or further sinks.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/18/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Dow Jones Lower as Apple Stock Fails to Get Boost From iPhone 12; Goldman Sachs Reports Blockbuster Numbers
- The Stock Market Is Now Up for 2020. Is a Crash Coming?
- Why Apple's Stock Split Spurred a Dow Jones Shake-Up
- Here's What's Happening to the Dow's 27 Other Stocks
- Fed Fears Put Stock Markets Into Reverse