The following video is from Friday's Motley Fool Money roundtable discussion with host Chris Hill and analysts Joe Magyer, Jeff Fischer, and Ron Gross. In this segment, the guys talk about several of Berkshire Hathaway's (NYSE:BRK.A) major buys and sells this week, which were largely shifts away from consumer-oriented companies and into more industrials. This included a large purchase of shares in Deere & Company (NYSE:DE). Deere has been making steady dividend increases, but they also have a lot of expansion ahead of them in developing markets, which makes them an interesting buy.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/27/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Applied Industrial Technologies, inc (AIT) Q1 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (TDY) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Encore Wire Corporation (WIRE) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Littelfuse, inc (LFUS) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Nio Stock Dropped Wednesday: Is This an Opportunity?