Boeing (NYSE:BA) has faced two recent major public technical issues with its Dreamliner plane, right when the company really needs to be ramping up production in order to keep up with demand. In this video, Motley Fool industrials analyst Isaac Pino discusses how Boeing really doesn't need these headaches right now, and how the extra risks associated with not meeting production targets are something that have slowed the company down in the past, and should give investors pause.
Isaac Pino, CPA and Blake Bos
Dec 6, 2012 at 6:23PM
Isaac has been been a Foolish investor for 10 years. He manages client portfolios at Huckleberry Capital Management, which involves (mostly) buying and (some) selling of stocks in their accounts. When he is not hunting for companies with wide economic moats, he is chasing his toddler around the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/24/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- TFI International Inc (TFII) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Triton International Limited (TRTN) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Greenbrier Companies Inc (GBX) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Tesla to Recall Nearly 50,000 Model S and X Vehicles in China Over Safety Concerns
- Why Shares of American Airlines Are Falling Today