In the following video, Fool.com energy analyst Taylor Muckerman discusses the amazing growth that investors should expect to see in the Utica Shale. With the state of Ohio projecting a 200% compound annual growth rate in the region through 2015, it's easy to see the opportunity here. Taylor discusses those companies with big exposure to the region that could realize outsized gains.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/25/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Got $5,000? 3 Stocks To Hold for the Next 20 Years
- Why Plug Power, FuelCell, and Bloom Energy Stocks All Dropped Friday
- NextEra Energy Continues to Tap New Sources of Growth
- Got $500? These 3 Stocks Could Make You Richer 1 Dividend Check at a Time
- This Energy Stock Has Doubled in 2021 -- Could it Keep Rising?