International Paper (NYSE:IP) is not only the largest company of its kind anywhere in the world, but it's also growing its business fast. Although it does receive 75% of its revenue from the North American market, it ranks among the top four businesses in its sector in every emerging market it's located in, with big pushes coming in countries such as Brazil. In this video, Motley Fool materials analyst Taylor Muckerman tells us how this company has managed to have such a blockbuster year (up almost 26% year-to-date), while others in the paper business are struggling.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/24/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- International Paper Co (IP) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- International Paper Co (IP) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Shares of International Paper Dropped 24% in the First Half of 2020
- Here's Why International Paper Stock Fell 11.6% in January
- 2 Stocks to Buy With Dividends Yielding More Than 3%