A 50/50 joint venture between Enbridge (NYSE:ENB) and Enterprise Product Partners (NYSE:EPD), named Seaway Crude Oil Pipeline Co., is back in business after being temporarily shut down on Jan. 2. This important reversal now will allow the transporting of crude oil from the backed-up Cushing, Okla., terminal to the Gulf Coast refineries. Along with this capacity increase, Enbridge announced several other billion-dollar expansion plans late in 2012. To find out where they will be located and what their capacities will be, check out the video below featuring Motley Fool energy and materials analyst, Taylor Muckerman.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 01/20/2022.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Is Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. a Buy?
- Better Buy: Enbridge Energy Partners LP vs. Spectra Energy Partners LP
- While This 15%-Yielder's Q1 Results Looked Solid, What's Coming Down the Pipeline Isn't Clear
- Why Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. Is Slumping Today
- Is This Tax Change a Crushing Blow to MLPs?