If you've ever watched a science fiction movie, you're probably well aware of futuristic robots that regenerate human tissue and mend injuries autonomously. While we're an extremely long ways off from realizing those dramatic breakthroughs, medical robotics has started to make its way into the operating room. This technology appears to still be in its infancy, and picking a winner is proving to be an especially daunting task. In this special Motley Fool video series, analyst Blake Bos sits down with medical robotics guru Brenton Flynn to sort out the complexities of the medical robotics field and pick the best company for your portfolio today.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 01/23/2022.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Why Intuitive Surgical Stock Just Dropped
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Here's What Investors Should Look for in Intuitive Surgical's Earnings Report
- If You Invested $10,000 in Intuitive Surgical 5 Years Ago, This Is How Much You Would Have Today
- The Top Stocks These Investors Plan on Buying Soon