In the following video, Motley Fool financial analyst Matt Koppenheffer takes a look at some major changes that are taking place with Annaly Capital Management (NYSE:NLY) and tells investors what these changes mean. He tells us about the recent death of the company's visionary CEO and what we can expect from the former second in command now that he has stepped into the CEO role. He also talks about the company's offering to buy CreXus (NYSE: CXS) and tells us how the Federal Reserve's buying of mortgage-backed securities will affect Annaly Capital.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 09/20/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Got $100,000? These Dividend Stocks Can Collectively Net You Almost $8,700 in Annual Income
- Is There Danger Ahead for These 2 High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- Annaly Capital Increases Exposure to Credit Risk as Agency Spreads Widen
- These Are 3 REITs You Should Be Buying Now
- 2 Stocks to Supplement Your Social Security Income