In the following video, Motley Fool financial analyst Matt Koppenheffer takes a look at some major changes that are taking place with Annaly Capital Management (NYSE:NLY) and tells investors what these changes mean. He tells us about the recent death of the company's visionary CEO and what we can expect from the former second in command now that he has stepped into the CEO role. He also talks about the company's offering to buy CreXus (UNKNOWN:CXS.DL.DL) and tells us how the Federal Reserve's buying of mortgage-backed securities will affect Annaly Capital.
- Jan 23, 2013 at 6:15PM
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Is Annaly Capital Management a Buy?
- These 5 Ultra-High-Yield Dividend Stocks Will Double Your Money in Just Over 7 Years
- 2 Ultra-High-Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy Right Now