Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) reported earnings today, and the results were fairly lackluster. In this video, Motley Fool financial analyst Matt Koppenheffer reviews the earnings report and tells us why year-over-year earnings, revenues, and trading volume all fell, and says he views the business as one that will continue to be under long-term pressure.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Join Stock Advisor
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 09/18/2021.
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- 2 Stocks to Buy With Dividends Yielding More Than 4%
- 2 Ways to Invest in Life Science Real Estate Through Stocks
- Here's My Top Value Stock to Buy Right Now
- This Stock Could Be a 10-Bagger for Risk-Tolerant Investors
- Got $100,000? These Dividend Stocks Can Collectively Net You Almost $8,700 in Annual Income