In the following video, Motley Fool tech and telecom analyst Andrew Tonner takes a question from a Fool reader, who asks, "Do you see Microsoft's (NASDAQ:MSFT) success in the mobile industry, or are they too late? Do you think this success can finally move their stock price or will it continue to gravitate around this level despite $40B buyback plan and an attractive dividend yield?"
- Feb 6, 2013 at 7:15PM
- Technology and Telecom
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- The Smartest People on Wall Street Are Buying These 3 Stocks -- Should You?
- 3 Dividend Stocks That Should Pay You the Rest of Your Life
- Microsoft Earnings: Will Cloud Computing Continue to Provide Momentum?
- Microsoft Makes an IoT Push With a New Acquisition