In the following video, Motley Fool consumer goods analyst Blake Bos takes a look at Mondelez International's (NASDAQ:MDLZ) earnings report. The company missed estimates on earnings per share and revenue, and guided a bit lower for its operating earnings per share, which caused a little bit of a sell-off. One positive for the company was its ability to expand gross margins year over year from 2011 to 2012, but Europe continues to drag revenue down for the company. Blake tells investors whether he thinks this sell-off represents a buying opportunity, and what you should consider when you pay the premium price for this stock.
The Motley Fool's industrials analyst, I specialize in 3-D printing and also do my best to stay up-to-date in the fields of robotics and oceanic transportation. Follow me on Twitter, Google+, and/or Facebook below for the most important 3-D printing industry developments and other great stories.
- Feb 14, 2013 at 4:58PM
- Consumer Goods
- 3 Brand-Name Food and Beverage Companies That Want In on the Marijuana Craze
- Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Aurora Cannabis: 4 Logical Brand-Name Partners
- Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Why Mondelez International Stock Dropped 11% in December