This morning, Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:PPHM) released additional details regarding its revised analysis of bavituximab in non-small cell lung cancer. Today's release comes less than a week after investors totally misinterpreted clinical data on the drug used in pancreatic cancer, initially bidding up shares before a sharp sell-off later in the day. As Brenton Flynn outlines in the video below, this time around the investor reaction has been much more rational.
- Feb 19, 2013 at 11:40AM
- Health Care
- 3 Drug Stocks That Soared This Week: Are They Buys?
- It's the Little Things That Matter for Peregrine Pharmaceuticals
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals' Stock Sank in September: Is It Now a Buy?
- 5 Things Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Wants You to Know
- This Small-Cap Cancer Immunotherapy Developer Is Gaining Traction