In the following video, Motley Fool financial analysts David Hanson and Matt Koppenheffer take a look at JPMorgan's (NYSE:JPM) big move to cut $1 billion in expenses, which includes cutting 17,000 jobs. The guys talk about how big of an effect this will have on the bottom line at JPM, and note that this is small potatoes compared to the $5 billion slash-and-burn coming to Bank of America (NYSE:BAC).
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 12/04/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- JPMorgan Chase Fined $250M for Poor Internal Controls in Fiduciary Business
- Warren Buffett Just Sold Most of His Stake in JPMorgan Chase. Should You?
- What JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon Said About Congress' Inability to Pass a Second Stimulus Bill
- How Is JPMorgan Chase's Business Doing Now?
- Criticized Loans Are Stabilizing at Many of the Large Banks