In the following video, Motley Fool industrials analyst Blake Bos takes a look at Stratasys' (NASDAQ:SSYS) earnings report. While the company beat analyst estimates and gave stronger guidance than expected, Blake points out that with a stock like this with such a long-term investing thesis, we're going to want to look at more long-term measurements of success than just a strong single quarter. He tells us what he likes about the company's ideas on expanding its offerings, and what he wants to see in terms of its research and development. Blake also identifies his favorites in the 3-D printing space, as we start to see all the ways in which this new technology might be adopted.
The Motley Fool's industrials analyst, I specialize in 3-D printing and also do my best to stay up-to-date in the fields of robotics and oceanic transportation. Follow me on Twitter, Google+, and/or Facebook below for the most important 3-D printing industry developments and other great stories.
- Mar 4, 2013 at 5:46PM
- 3D Systems vs. Stratasys: Which Had the Better 2018 Earnings Results?
- Stratasys Caps Off 2018 With a 7% Decline in 3D Printer Sales
- Stratasys (SSYS) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Why Stratasys Stock Stumbled by 11% Today
- Why Stratasys Stock Jumped 11.5% in February -- and Fell 5.8% on Friday