In the following video, Fool.com contributor John Reeves sits down with Fool analyst Buck Hartzell to hear why Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK-A) (NYSE:BRK-B) and Markel (NYSE:MKL) are Buck's two largest holdings right now. He tells us what he loves about these companies, what has driven their success in the past year, and whether investors should think about buying today.
Buck is the Director of Investor Learning and Operations.
- Mar 10, 2013 at 10:00AM
- The Smartest People on Wall Street Are Buying These 3 Stocks
- 2 Recession-Ready Stocks to Buy Right Now
- Hurricane Dorian: What Impact Will It Have on the U.S. Economy and Stock Market?
- These 5 Stocks Have Made Buffett $23 Billion in 2019
- Warren Buffett's Investing Plan for His Family: Why It's a Good Plan for Your Family, Too