Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) investors can't catch a break in 2013, and the punishment continues. Without Steve Jobs on board, fears have been mounting that Apple will no longer deliver revolutionary products that take the world by storm. In this video, Motley Fool contributor Steve Heller looks past the noise and focuses on two simple reasons why Apple shares remain a buy. Is it time for investors to go against the herd and take a contrarian stance with Apple?
- Mar 11, 2013 at 7:00PM
- Technology and Telecom
- The Problem With Apple's Services Strategy
- Apple's New Credit Card May Be Less Rewarding Than You Think
- It's Disney -- Not Apple -- That Netflix Has to Worry About Now
- Apple's Vision for the Future of Television Is Stuck in the Past
- Why Apple's Just-Announced News Subscription Service Could Be a Hit