Amazon's (NASDAQ:AMZN) recently announced mobile advertising network takes direct aim at Google (NASDAQ:GOOGL) Android's adverting dollars. Mobile advertising remains a huge growth area as the majority of the world's next 2 billion Internet users will experience the Internet for the first time on a mobile device. In this video, Motley Fool contributor Steve Heller explains what sets Amazon's mobile advertising business apart from Google's, and why Google should keep a watchful eye on Amazon. As for the current state of mobile advertising, an unlikely leader has emerged ahead of Google.
- Mar 11, 2013 at 8:00PM
- Technology and Telecom
Alphabet (A shares)
- Did Alphabet Just Invest in "the Next NVIDIA"?
- Google's Stadia Could Be the Long-Awaited "Netflix of Games"
- Why Google's Stadia Game Streaming Platform Could Fail
- Stock Market Today: FedEx Confirms Concerns About Slowing Global Trade
- With Stadia, Google Could Take Interactive Gaming to the Next Level