In this video, Motley Fool analysts David Hanson and Matt Koppenheffer talk about the Dodd-Frank banking stress test results from last week and which banks nearly didn't make the grade. While only one bank failed, Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) and Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) reported the lowest passing stressed minimum ratios, the key metric regulators look at when deciding how healthy a bank would be in a crisis. Matt and David tell us whether investors should be concerned and why the investment portfolios of Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley make them more vulnerable during a crash.
- Mar 11, 2013 at 5:28PM
- 3 Reasons to Like Morgan Stanley's Purchase of Solium Capital
- Stock Market Today: Morgan Stanley Makes an Acquisition and Restaurant Brands Reports Growth
- The Winners and Losers of Bank Earnings
- Why Morgan Stanley, United Natural Foods, and Signet Jewelers Slumped Today
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript