In the following video, Motley Fool health care bureau chief Brenton Flynn continues his coverage of all things related to the Affordable Care Act, and discusses an article from Kaiser Health News highlighting the massive enrollment opportunity offered to Medicaid-focused managed care companies(NYSE:UNH). He takes a look at the numbers to show just how big this new opportunity could be, but also warns of some potential uncertainties and headwinds, as this new group of beneficiaries has some qualities that could crimp insurance company profits.
- Mar 11, 2013 at 9:00PM
- Health Care
- Centene Corp (CNC) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- 3 Growth Stocks Healthcare Investors Should Buy Now
- Centene Corporation (CNC) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- The Insurer That's Crushing It in Obamacare
- What Managed Care Organizations Are, and How Investors Can Profit From Them