In the following video, Motley Fool health-care analyst David Williamson takes a look at the dizzying ups and downs of Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:PPHM). The ongoing saga with the company's leading candidate cancer drug bavituximab has seen shares soar 80% in January, plummet 39% in February, and rally again this month, leaving the stock up 20% overall for the year. David gives investors his take on the drug and where he thinks this wild ride is finally going to end up.
- Mar 12, 2013 at 6:32PM
- Health Care
- 3 Drug Stocks That Soared This Week: Are They Buys?
- It's the Little Things That Matter for Peregrine Pharmaceuticals
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals' Stock Sank in September: Is It Now a Buy?
- 5 Things Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Wants You to Know
- This Small-Cap Cancer Immunotherapy Developer Is Gaining Traction