There has been a rash of announcements about refiners and exploration and production companies spinning off their midstream assets into publicly traded master limited partnerships lately. In this video, Motley Fool contributor Aimee Duffy talks about the advantages and disadvantages that come with these newer midstream outfits, and how investing in them compares to investing in more traditional companies like Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD).
- Mar 15, 2013 at 11:13AM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- Solar Showdown: Enphase vs. SolarEdge
- 1 Semiconductor Giant That Won’t Be Worried About India’s Chip Ambitions
- This Is Exactly How Much Money Experts Say You Should Stash in an Emergency Fund
- Coke Zero Sugar and Pricing Strength Are Driving Coca-Cola's Results
- Strong Cash Flows Allow Steel Dynamics to Continue Expanding