The mainstream media has latched on to the 3-D printing phenomenon and with that can come disillusionment. Talk of printing out your own shoes or a door knob at home may have caused the public and investors to have unclear views of companies like 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), Stratasys (NASDAQ:SSYS), and Ex One (NASDAQ:XONE). In the video below, analysts Blake Bos and Isaac Pino talk about just how important consumer-focused 3-D printing is to the companies, and how investors should view them. Be sure to weigh in below if you think consumer-oriented printers are the key to the future of the companies.
Isaac has been been a Foolish investor for 10 years. He manages client portfolios at Huckleberry Capital Management, which involves (mostly) buying and (some) selling of stocks in their accounts. When he is not hunting for companies with wide economic moats, he is chasing his toddler around the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Mar 15, 2013 at 6:31PM
- 3D Systems vs. Stratasys: Which Had the Better 2018 Earnings Results?
- Why 3D Systems Stock Plunged 14% on Friday, After Rising 6% After Hours on Thursday
- Why Walgreens Boots Alliance, 3D Systems, and ImmunoGen Slumped Today
- Why 3D Systems Corporation's Shares Plunged 14% Today
- 3D Systems Caps Off 2018 With Solid 3D Printer Sales Growth