Samsung has outspent Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) in marketing over the last 12 months, and some experts -- like former Apple ad exec Ken Segall -- believe that Apple could be losing in the marketing battle against Samsung. Apple's new "Why You'll Love an iPhone" web campaign, however, could signal a shift in the winds, as Apple responds to the fact that it needs to change its approach.
- Mar 19, 2013 at 8:00PM
- Technology and Telecom
- Stock Market News: Apple Prepares to Battle Netflix; American Airlines Struggles With MAX Cancellations
- 1 Simple Way Apple Might Respond to Slowing iPhone Sales
- Why Apple Won't Be the Next Netflix
- Apple's Video-Streaming Service Might Just Be a Revamped Storefront
- Tech Stocks This Week: Apple Rises, Instagram Launches Checkout Feature, and More