With Ben Bernanke's term at the Fed to come to a close in Jan. 2014, there is a lot of speculation going on as to when QE3, the Fed's quantitative easing policy, will come to an end and when interest rates will rise again. In this video, Motley Fool financials analysts David Hanson and Matt Koppenheffer debate whether interest rates will come back up earlier than planned (before the end of 2013) or wait until the end of Bernanke's term. They also discuss who will be affected by those changing interest rates and what the effect will be on the recovering economy as a whole.
- Mar 20, 2013 at 6:05PM
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Is Annaly Capital Management a Buy?
- These 5 Ultra-High-Yield Dividend Stocks Will Double Your Money in Just Over 7 Years
- 2 Ultra-High-Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy Right Now