In the following video, Motley Fool health-care analyst David Williamson highlights one pharmaceutical company that has no interest in organic growth. Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE:BHC) is continuing its growth-through-acquisition strategy with the purchase of Obagi Medical Products (UNKNOWN:OMPI.DL), its 21st acquisition since 2011, for $344 million. David tells investors why this is a win for both parties, and how they should think of the investing thesis behind Valeant.
- Mar 20, 2013 at 7:26PM
- Health Care
- Bausch Health Companies Inc. (BHC) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Bausch Health Ups Its Full-Year Outlook After Posting Solid Organic Growth
- Why Shares of Bausch Health Companies Rocketed Higher in June
- Better Turnaround Play: Bausch Health Companies or Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- Why Bausch Health Companies, Aquantia, and Athenex Jumped Today