In the following video, Motley Fool health-care analyst David Williamson highlights one pharmaceutical company that has no interest in organic growth. Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE:BHC) is continuing its growth-through-acquisition strategy with the purchase of Obagi Medical Products (UNKNOWN:OMPI.DL), its 21st acquisition since 2011, for $344 million. David tells investors why this is a win for both parties, and how they should think of the investing thesis behind Valeant.
- Mar 20, 2013 at 7:26PM
- Health Care
Bausch Health Companies
Obagi Medical Products, Inc.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc (BHC) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- There's More Than Meets the Eye With Bausch Health Companies' Fourth-Quarter Loss
- Why General Electric, Bausch Health, and Wynn Resorts Jumped Today
- Why Bausch Health Companies Inc. Stock Slumped in October
- Bausch Health Companies Inc. (BHC) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript