In the video below, Motley Fool financial analyst David Hanson tells investors about a busy week for financial statements this week and, in particular, takes a look at Annaly Capital's (NYSE:NLY) proxy statement, in which the company disclosed that the total payment for Annaly's CEO Wellington Denahan for 2012 would be over $25 million. Is she really worth all that money to the company and its shareholders? David gives investors his take.
- Mar 22, 2013 at 5:35PM
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Is Annaly Capital Management a Buy?
- These 5 Ultra-High-Yield Dividend Stocks Will Double Your Money in Just Over 7 Years
- 2 Ultra-High-Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy Right Now