With interest rates at historic lows, many yield-hungry investors have flocked to the mREIT sector for the robust dividends. Annaly Capital Management (NYSE:NLY) is one of the biggest players in the space and sports a staggering +11% annual dividend yield. However, as long-term rates on new agency mortgage-backed securities, Annaly's primary focus, have come down, so has Annaly's dividend. In this video, Fool financial analysts David Hanson and Matt Koppenheffer discuss whether Annaly shareholders can expect an increase soon, and if not, is that a reason to sell?
- Mar 27, 2013 at 1:48PM
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Is Annaly Capital Management a Buy?
- These 5 Ultra-High-Yield Dividend Stocks Will Double Your Money in Just Over 7 Years
- 2 Ultra-High-Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy Right Now