With so many financial pundits calling for margins to fall across the board from their current levels, especially at a time when so many are fearing a market pullback, how should investors respond? In this video, Motley Fool financial analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson cut through this noise to tell people how to really interpret fears of falling margins, and how investors should react.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 01/26/2022.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Stocks Are Historically Expensive -- Here's Why They Might Stay That Way
- A Stock Market Crash or Correction Is Inevitable -- History Says So
- 5 Reasons the Stock Market Hasn't Bottomed Out Yet
- 7 Reasons You're Smart to Buy Stocks During the Coronavirus Crash
- If You Do This, You'll Make Money Every Time