The Navy League's Sea-Air-Space Exposition, the largest maritime expo in the U.S., brings together dozens of defense contractors and military decision-makers. Our Rex Moore was at the event in National Harbor, Md., and saw demonstrations of several technologies. In the following video, he shows us how General Dynamics' (NYSE:GD) new dry combat submersibles will deliver special operations to dry land in comfort.
Apr 20, 2013 at 7:45AM
Rex Moore spent his formative years in Texas, and fought beside Davy Crockett at the Alamo. He currently travels the globe for TMF, bringing back video reports on conferences and companies that matter for investors.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 02/27/2021.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Navy Asks Shipbuilders: Can You Build Us a Warship for Just $100 Million?
- Why Shares of General Dynamics Were Up in November
- General Dynamics Wins $9.4 Billion Sub Contract
- Here's One Military Program So Important Lawmakers Actually Agree About It
- Defense Secretary Pledges to Add Billions to Navy Shipbuilding Budget