In the following video, Motley Fool financial analysts David Hanson and Matt Koppenheffer discuss two stocks from the financial sector that they're watching today. David tells us why he's got his eye on JPMorgan (NYSE:JPM) and the trials and tribulations of CEO Jamie Dimon and what he'll be looking for at the company's annual meeting in two weeks. Matt Koppenheffer discusses the smaller-cap First Financial Bankshares (NASDAQ:FFIN) and why if Warren Buffett only had $1 million to invest, this might be one of the first places he'd look.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 11/27/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- JPMorgan Chase Fined $250M for Poor Internal Controls in Fiduciary Business
- Warren Buffett Just Sold Most of His Stake in JPMorgan Chase. Should You?
- What JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon Said About Congress' Inability to Pass a Second Stimulus Bill
- How Is JPMorgan Chase's Business Doing Now?
- Criticized Loans Are Stabilizing at Many of the Large Banks