Shares of AIG (NYSE:AIG) have risen more than 25% just since the beginning of the year. That kind of run has a lot of investors wondering whether this tear is over, or if there could possibly be any upside left in this stock. In this video, Fool financial analysts David Hanson and Matt Koppenheffer discuss why AIG stock still looks cheap to them even at this price, and they give curious investors three good reasons to consider buying today.
- May 7, 2013 at 5:17PM
- American International Group (AIG) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- American International Group (AIG) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Stock Market News: AIG Posts an Impressive Quarter; Anadarko Officially Embraces New Bid
- 10 Years After the Stock Market Hit Bottom: How 3 Hard-Hit Banks Have Evolved
- AIG's Government Restructuring: Looking Back 10 Years Later