In the following video, Motley Fool analyst James Early takes a question from a Fool reader, who asks: "Walt Disney was the face of Disney (NYSE:DIS) for years ... Disney has had many new successful "faces." A great company remains great when its mission is to create great products that change the world. Am I wrong?"
- May 16, 2013 at 9:00PM
- Apple's Video-Streaming Service Might Just Be a Revamped Storefront
- Tech Stocks This Week: Apple Rises, Instagram Launches Checkout Feature, and More
- Why The New York Times Won't Be Joining Apple's News Service Anytime Soon
- Showtime for Apple: What to Expect From Monday's Event
- Approaching $200, Is Apple Stock Still a Buy?