Financial services specialist iStar Financial (NYSE:STAR) announced yesterday that it was paying dividends on six series of preferred stock, payable on June 17 to the holders of record at the close of business on June 1.
The various series of preferred stock, all have a liquidation preference of $25, and their payouts are as follows:
- 8.00% Series D - $0.50 per share
- 7.875% Series E - $0.492188 per share
- 7.80% Series F - $0.4875 per share
- 7.65% Series G-$0.478125 per share
- 7.50% Series I - $0.46875 per share
- 4.50% Series J - $0.55 per share