Financial services specialist iStar Financial (NYSE:STAR) announced yesterday that it was paying dividends on six series of preferred stock, payable on June 17 to the holders of record at the close of business on June 1.
The various series of preferred stock, all have a liquidation preference of $25, and their payouts are as follows:
- 8.00% Series D - $0.50 per share
- 7.875% Series E - $0.492188 per share
- 7.80% Series F - $0.4875 per share
- 7.65% Series G-$0.478125 per share
- 7.50% Series I - $0.46875 per share
- 4.50% Series J - $0.55 per share
Fool contributor Rich Duprey has no position in any stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.