In the following video, Motley Fool financial analysts David Hanson and Matt Koppenheffer discuss the second-largest regional bank in the U.S., PNC Financial (NYSE:PNC). As a shareholder, Matt discusses what he sees as enticing about PNC today, and talks about whether or not the spate of acquisitions the bank has made recently concerns him as an investor. Matt also highlights one area of PNC's business that investors should be watching today.
- May 21, 2013 at 8:44PM
- Your Guide to the 10 Biggest Bank Stocks
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- 3 Top Bank Stocks to Buy Right Now