In the following video, Motley Fool Chief Investment Officer Andy Cross takes a question from a Fool reader, who asks, "The lifelong question. When to sell. I'm great at timing buying, but waffle about when to take profits or cut losses."
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Join Stock Advisor
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 06/15/2021.
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Forget Meme Stocks, Jump on This Trend Instead
- 20 Years in the Stock Market Could Be the Difference Between $0 and $359,000
- The Best Reason to Take Social Security Long Before Age 70
- 6 Myths About the Financial Independence, Retire Early (FIRE) Movement
- 3 Steps to Getting Back on Track for Retirement