Early Tuesday morning, Rigel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: RIGL) and its now-ex-partner, AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN), reported late-stage clinical trial results for the experimental rheumatoid arthritis drug Fostamatinib. In the following video, health-care analyst Max Macaluso discusses why Rigel dropped 18% after the news was released and the risks that lie ahead for Rigel Pharmaceuticals.
- Jun 4, 2013 at 9:30PM
- Health Care
- Baxter International, Inc. Boosts Full-Year Outlook After Strong First Quarter
- Your Guide to Investing in Zinc-Finger (ZFN) Gene Editing
- Intuitive Surgical Generates More Market Optimism
- Biogen Posts Double-Digit Profits, Has Cash to Burn
- Better Marijuana Stock: Aphria vs. Emerald Health Therapeutics