Early Tuesday morning, Rigel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: RIGL) and its now-ex-partner, AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN), reported late-stage clinical trial results for the experimental rheumatoid arthritis drug Fostamatinib. In the following video, health-care analyst Max Macaluso discusses why Rigel dropped 18% after the news was released and the risks that lie ahead for Rigel Pharmaceuticals.
- Jun 4, 2013 at 9:30PM
- Health Care
- Why Rite Aid Corporation Could Be a Gold Mine for Value Investors
- 3 Growth Stocks to Buy and Hold for 25 Years
- Jeff Sessions May Soon Have a Green Light to Wage War on Medical-Marijuana Businesses
- The Top Cancer Immunotherapies Expected to Reach $1 Billion in Sales in 2017
- Why Nabriva Therapeutics PLC Is Skyrocketing