Early Tuesday morning, Rigel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: RIGL) and its now-ex-partner, AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN), reported late-stage clinical trial results for the experimental rheumatoid arthritis drug Fostamatinib. In the following video, health-care analyst Max Macaluso discusses why Rigel dropped 18% after the news was released and the risks that lie ahead for Rigel Pharmaceuticals.
- Jun 4, 2013 at 9:30PM
- Health Care
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST) Q1 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Is the Right Time to File for Social Security as Soon as You Stop Working?
- Amazon Is Winning the Turf War in This Critical Market
- Dick's Sporting Goods Hunting for a Way to Grow Again
- Facebook Quietly Copies Mogu to Challenge Amazon