In the video below, Motley Fool energy analysts Taylor Muckerman and Joel South take a question from a Fool.com reader, who writes: "SolarCity (NASDAQ:SCTY.DL) has jumped almost 200% in the last couple months since its IPO and is closely connected with Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) which has exhibited similar behavior after posting its first profit. Do you see the upward trend continuing or is a pullback looming?"
Follow @t_Muckerman Taylor is an Associate GM in our Fool International operations. Prior to that he covered all things Energy + Materials as an analyst. Over the years, he has built an investing skill set to rely on when evaluating companies inside and out. While at the Fool, he has made appearances on CNBC and Fox Business. In addition, he completed his MBA at the University of Maryland and will sit for the Level II CFA Exam.
- Jun 13, 2013 at 5:32PM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- Tesla Shows Off a Solar Microgrid Project Powering an Island
- What Tesla CEO Elon Musk Said About the SolarCity Deal
- Shareholders Approve Tesla Motors, Inc. Acquisition of SolarCity
- The Fate of the Tesla Motors, Inc.-SolarCity Deal to Be Decided Thursday
- These Popular Stocks Could Prove Toxic for Your Portfolio