Kinder Morgan Energy Partners announced that it will increase its exposure to coal by creating a business unit within its terminals segment called Kinder Morgan Resources. In this video, Fool.com contributor Aimee Duffy breaks down how the new segment fits into the partnership's business and takes a look at the current state of the coal industry.
- Jun 14, 2013 at 10:00AM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- New England Has a Natural Gas Shortage, but These 3 Stocks Can Help
- 3 Reasons You Should Consider Buying This High-Yield Dividend Growth Champion Today
- Kinder Morgan's Merger Will Keep its Dividend Safe For Years to Come
- 3 Reasons Kinder Morgan Inc Stock Could Crash
- Stock Market Crash: 4 High-Yield Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Today