It seems that Williams Partners (NYSE:WPZ) is in the news every other month, upgrading and expanding its Transco natural gas system. Transco is the 10,000 mile pipeline that serves power generators and distributors in the northeastern and southeastern United States. The partnership's newest addition to the line will serve Alabama, highlighting the recent trend of increasing natural gas use in the South. In this video, Fool.com contributor Aimee Duffy takes a look at a handful of companies that are working hard to quench the Southeast's thirst for natural gas.
- Jul 26, 2013 at 5:32PM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- 3 Top Energy Stocks to Buy in August
- 3 Reasons to Be Bullish on This $43 Billion Energy Merger
- Better Buy: Enterprise Products Partners L.P. vs. Williams Partners L.P.
- Better Buy: Kinder Morgan, Inc. vs. Williams Partners
- Why World Wrestling Entertainment, Chesapeake Energy, and Williams Partners Jumped Today