In order to keep more of its 38-million subscribers watching for longer, Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) has rolled out individual profiles for user accounts. These will give users better recommendations of movies that they may like, which should, in turn, keep them away from competitors Outerwall (NASDAQ:OUTR) and Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN). In the video below, Motley Fool Blog Editor Mark Reeth will tell you all about what else Netflix is doing to stay one step ahead of the competition, including beefing up its content, pushing sales higher, and increasing the number of subscribers.
Mark Reeth is an incredibly handsome Consumer Goods editor, and is an expert on all things that fall within the Consumer Goods sector (especially video games). Follow him on Twitter for all of the most important CG news.
- Aug 8, 2013 at 9:30PM
- Technology and Telecom
- Steel Dynamics Inc (STLD) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Dick's Is Opening New Physical Locations in the Online Age
- ServisFirst Bancshares Inc (SFBS) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- CEO Departures Reach a Record High and Cautionary Tales for Real Estate Investors
- 3 Reasons Fitbit Would Be Better Off Acquired