China and Europe's importance to coal producers in the United States cannot be understated. Investors who witnessed the pop of many coal companies' share price last week are well aware of this. Positive manufacturing and factory data out of China and Europe, respectively, helped many achieve strong gains. But does the continued improvement in Europe and a turnaround in China help these companies over the next 10-15 years? Tune in below for Motley Fool analyst Taylor Muckerman's opinion.
Follow @t_Muckerman Taylor is an Associate GM in our Fool International operations. Prior to that he covered all things Energy + Materials as an analyst. Over the years, he has built an investing skill set to rely on when evaluating companies inside and out. While at the Fool, he has made appearances on CNBC and Fox Business. In addition, he completed his MBA at the University of Maryland and will sit for the Level II CFA Exam.
- Aug 26, 2013 at 8:03AM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- Steel Dynamics Inc (STLD) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Dick's Is Opening New Physical Locations in the Online Age
- ServisFirst Bancshares Inc (SFBS) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- CEO Departures Reach a Record High and Cautionary Tales for Real Estate Investors
- 3 Reasons Fitbit Would Be Better Off Acquired