60% year-over-year growth is quite impressive. That's what the Eagle Ford basin in Texas can claim based on recently released figures of the region's June production levels. While it might be a slight decline based on May of this year, the prospects of the area are still glimmering like the sheen from oil in the Texas sun. EOG Resources (NYSE:EOG) can be thanked for helping achieve this rate of growth. After witnessing what has been possible here lately, several companies are returning after vacationing elsewhere around the globe. Want to know who else might be getting in on the action? Tune in to the video below for more.
Follow @t_Muckerman Taylor is an Associate GM in our Fool International operations. Prior to that he covered all things Energy + Materials as an analyst. Over the years, he has built an investing skill set to rely on when evaluating companies inside and out. While at the Fool, he has made appearances on CNBC and Fox Business. In addition, he completed his MBA at the University of Maryland and will sit for the Level II CFA Exam.
- Aug 26, 2013 at 10:03AM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- Recent "Interest" Affirms Kinder Morgan's View That Its Stock Is Dirt Cheap
- Amazon Declares War on Dollar Tree and Dollar General
- Better Buy: PayPal Holdings vs. Visa
- Textron Stalls Amid Defense Order Delays, Narrowed Earnings Guidance
- Can These Discount Retailers Make Your Portfolio More Recession-Proof?