- A $24.3 million firm-fixed-price, option-eligible, non-multi-year contract to perform environmental remediation at McConnell Air Force Base in Kansas.
- A $14.9 million non-multi-year, firm-fixed-price contract (with options to extend) to perform environmental remediation services and Military Munitions Response at Hill Air Force Base in Utah.
- And a $9.5 million option-year exercise continuing URS's logistics support for U.S. Air National Guard RC-26B Metroliner electronics surveillance aircraft through Sept. 30, 2014.
Fellow Defense contractor Exelis (UNKNOWN:XLS.DL) won two more:
- $55.1 million to modify an existing contract to perform various services in support of the Air Force's IS-Systems Engineering and Sustainment Integrator (SENSOR) through Sept. 30, 2014.
- And $20.7 million more modifying a defense contract to deliver to the Air Force four types of Upgraded Solid State Modules for SENSOR: an Array Module, Antenna Group Driver, Sidclobe Canceller/Blanker, and Subarray Group Driver. Delivery is to be completed by Sept. 30, 2015.