- A $24.3 million firm-fixed-price, option-eligible, non-multi-year contract to perform environmental remediation at McConnell Air Force Base in Kansas.
- A $14.9 million non-multi-year, firm-fixed-price contract (with options to extend) to perform environmental remediation services and Military Munitions Response at Hill Air Force Base in Utah.
- And a $9.5 million option-year exercise continuing URS's logistics support for U.S. Air National Guard RC-26B Metroliner electronics surveillance aircraft through Sept. 30, 2014.
Fellow Defense contractor Exelis (UNKNOWN:XLS.DL) won two more:
- $55.1 million to modify an existing contract to perform various services in support of the Air Force's IS-Systems Engineering and Sustainment Integrator (SENSOR) through Sept. 30, 2014.
- And $20.7 million more modifying a defense contract to deliver to the Air Force four types of Upgraded Solid State Modules for SENSOR: an Array Module, Antenna Group Driver, Sidclobe Canceller/Blanker, and Subarray Group Driver. Delivery is to be completed by Sept. 30, 2015.
Fool contributor Rich Smith and The Motley Fool have no position in any of the stocks mentioned. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools don't all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.