Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) was convicted of civil fraud, but what does that mean for shareholders? In this segment from Thursday's episode of The Motley Fool's financials-focused show, Where the Money Is, banking analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson discuss the day's headlines. Among the newsmakers they discuss are JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:JPM), Bernie Madoff, and Buffett's outlook on housing.
- Oct 27, 2013 at 6:00PM
- The Fed Is Shaking Up the Bank Industry's Payment System
- The Smartest People on Wall Street Are Buying These 3 Stocks
- These 5 Stocks Have Made Buffett $23 Billion in 2019
- Why Bank of America, Axos Financial, and Bank of New York Mellon Fell More Than 10% in August
- The 11 Biggest Dividend Stocks on the Market