Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) revealed it faces possible litigation brought by AIG (NYSE:AIG) – what does this mean for the shareholders of these two companies? In this segment of The Motley Fool's financials-focused show, Where the Money Is, banking analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson discuss how AIG is flipping the script when it comes to lawsuits in the financial industry.
- Nov 5, 2013 at 3:09PM
American International Group
- 10 Years After the Stock Market Hit Bottom: How 3 Hard-Hit Banks Have Evolved
- AIG's Government Restructuring: Looking Back 10 Years Later
- American International Group (AIG) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Why American International Group, CenturyLink, and Six Flags Entertainment Slumped Today
- American International Group Inc (AIG) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript