Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.A)(NYSE:BRK.B), AIG (NYSE:AIG), Progressive (NYSE:PGR), Allstate, and Greenlight Capital Re (NASDAQ:GLRE) represent a large portion of the insurance market – but what should investors be watching at these companies? In this segment from The Motley Fool's everything-financials show, Where the Money Is, financial-sector analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson discuss the importance of pricing and investment results.
Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson
Nov 5, 2013 at 7:15AM
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 02/26/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Warren Buffett Finally Got an iPhone, and Other Highlights from His CNBC Interview
- The 1 Thing Warren Buffett's Critics Are Missing
- Why Did Warren Buffett Buy These 6 Stocks in Q4?
- Stock Market News: Berkshire Sinks Despite Buffett Optimism; Gilead Rises on Coronavirus Hopes
- Buffett Isn't as Bullish on Kroger as Previously Reported